Integration between the WebJaguar website and QuickBooks automates exporting customers, items, invoices, purchase orders and item receipts to QuickBooks.
- Webjaguar supports QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, Enterprise 2004 and higher.
- Webjaguar supports QuickBooks Online.
- Webjaguar supports QuickBooks Remote Hosting Edition.
Synching Between Webjaguar and QuickBooks:
- Ability to push sales/invoices from Webjaguar to QB automatically or manually.
- Ability to push purchase orders from Webjaguar to QB automatically/manually.
- Ability to push payments from Webjaguar to QB.
- Ability to push item receipts generated from purchase orders.
- Ability to configure on what kind of orders/purchase orders to be pushed. For Eg: push only shipped orders from webjaguar to QuickBooks.
- Automatically creates new customers, products/items if not found in QB at the time of pushing Orders/purchase orders.
- Automatically creates new vendors in QuickBooks if not found in QB at the time of pushing Purchase Orders.
- Ability to push the inventoried items.
- Ability to customize on creating new customers in QB.
- Ability to customize the account type of products either at product level or globally.
- Ability to push multiple payments for an order into QB.