Full inventory management for a single or multiple warehouses. Each warehouse can be divided into any number of locations within that warehouse.
Inventory can be allocated to a specific warehouse location(s) at the time of receiving a purchase order. Warehouse inventory is then allocated automatically at the time of placing an order based on the First In First Out rule.
- Centralized inventory management on one platform for one warehouse or many
- Automated processes for allocating inventory for orders
- Full visibility for current stock levels across all warehouse locations
- Automated processes for moving stock when inventory levels are low
- Ability to create multiple warehouses
- Ability to have unlimited locations within a warehouse
- Ability to enter warehouse information when receiving a purchase order
- Ability to automatically allocate warehouse inventory at the time of ordering using FIFO rule
- Ability to generate pick ticket for individual orders or in batches
Ability to manage warehouse inventory
- Ability to move items from one location to another
- Add/edit quantities
- Easily view and search inventory within a warehouse
- Support for recording expiration date on inventory
- Ability to define low inventory and max inventory thresholds per product
- Ability to view inventory history of a product, from initialization to current stock levels
- Reporting for inventory and current stock levels per warehouse location.