Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
View Knowledge Base article here: https://support.webjaguar.com/product/creating-an-account/Creating-an-Account.html
- In the Cart, if you haven’t created an account yet, select Checkout
- On the Next Screen it will give you the option to login or, below, it will have an account creation form.
- On the left side is the Billing Information Section
- Input all your information in the corresponding fields
- The items marked with a * are required
- The Email Address will be your Account Username and how we communicate with you going forward
- On the right side is the Shipping Information Section
a. If the information is the same as Billing, select the box Same as Billing
- If you were working with one of our Sales Reps, input their name in the box here.
- After this, select Next Step.
- Verify that your information is correct, upon verification, you can Change, or Select Register.
- Upon Registering, you will be logged in and redirected to the Checkout to complete your transaction.
- You will receive a registration email and, upon completing the transaction, an order confirmation email too!
1. Create a category of the products you want to sell on Google Shopping (maybe called it Google Shopping Products)… and SUBMITT only this category to google.
2. Assign the products you want to send to Google to this Category.- Submit sellable products only, which means you should not submit parent or grand-parent SKu’s. Only add the Children SKU’s to the Category.
3. Once you have added all of the SKU’s go to Google Base Feed TAB, click on Google Base Filter and add the Category ID number you created in the above steps. Click Update.
4. Setup the Google Base Configuration TAB: Here you will see different options, majority of them are set for you. You have the option to send other data, in the drop-down menus you may select from our pre-defined values or you may enter in a default value. Be sure to follow Google’s guidelines when entering default values.
5. Then Click on Google Base Data Feed and generate the new Feed, either by FTP or File. Depending on your setup.
First click on a category with products
Then scroll to the bottom to find sort by:
Make sure to click on the Layout Tab, update left bar to regular and hide it.
In Webjaguar, you are given the option to add product fields to your products. Those product fields tend to display bits of data about the product the customer may be interested in knowing such as materials, colors, sizes, etc. The system is able to take it a step further and allow for your customers to use these characteristics to filter through your products. Below are instructions on how to do so:
1. Go into your product list from the catalog drop down in the top bar of your back end.
2. In the left bar of the site you will find an option called "Fields" click into that option.
3. Please view the image below. The column highlighted in red is required to be checked in order for the field to appear in the left bar. For each field you have this column checked, the left bar will filter all values found within each given category for products that have information in that field. Once you have selected your fields you want to filter, update and reindex!
If you are searching the FAQ and you see that there are only a few dozen FAQ's available, it may be the case that you are not signed in.
In order to see the full list of WebJaguar's customer knowledge base, you must have an account on webjaguar.com and have the correct permissions.
If you need access the first step would be to sign up for an account. After email email@example.com asking permission to have access along with information about your site like the URL and company.
The system will only take CSV files and Excel files that are being used in .xls format.
*****Side note, most current excel versions convert to .xlsx files which will not import into the system.
At WebJaguar we integrate with Avalara for advanced tax rules. With Avalara you are able to set custom tax rules by product type, state county, and more. See the below links for more details: https://help.avalara.com/004_AvaTax_Integrations/WebJaguar Configuration: http://www.webjaguar.com/category.jhtm?cid=2430 http://www.webjaguar.com/category/2435/Sales-tax-is-hard,-Avalara-makes-it-easy.html
Having the ability to filter based on pieces of data is a great way to reach out to certain audiences. On Webjaguar, you are able to quickly and easily filter down to different fields of contact data to find those audiences. In this FAQ you will learn how to filter contacts to reach out to certain audiences in mass email blasts. ****Please note that all that applies to the contact mass email also applies to the customer mass email**** <br>
1. When you are logged in to the back end hover over the CRM tab in the top bar click into the contact tab.<br>
2. It will bring you to your contact list. Notice in the left bar that pops up, there are several filters that now appear as seen in the image below. <br>
1) You can use any of these filters to narrow down your contact list results. <br>
2) Next to account name you will notice a yellow box with an arrow on it. Click on the box and a search that allows you to use dates to sort through by when they became a contact of yours. <br>
3) You are even able to do it based on the custom contact fields created.<br>
Below is the advanced search<br>
1. From the backend of the site you will open up the category on your site associated with the home page category (shows a house symbol).
2. Next, you will update the correct thread used to drop the image into on the FTP. All images will begin with this in the HTML code(<img src="")you enter the thread on the FTP into the quotations.
This is an example of what a typical thread from an FTP would look like.
You will notice that within the quotations there is a path(or thread) that must be followed.
Precision is key when running a business, the more accurate your values can be the better your site will run. Whether it be for weight, or height of a product more accurate fractions can cause for less errors when shipping, easier conversion when changing values, and more accurate price points. In order to access this feature you must log into the back end of your site. Next, you go to the site info tab. Click on Site Configuration. When under Site Configuration, scroll down until you see the field ?Max Fraction? Webjaguar allows for you to put between 2 and 5 places after the decimal point.
Free shipping is a feature all online stores should have access to. It is a great way to gain business as well as customer satisfaction. Although free shipping is a very easy feature to set up on most platforms, what make Webjaguar's platform so great is it goes above and beyond just being able to offer free shipping.
To understand what seperates Webjaguar's from the competition, first, you must understand how adding free shipping to items typically works. Usually all that is needed is you change the item's weight to be equal to 0.00. After that, no problem people can add it to the cart with a bunch of other items plain as day. But what about for those customers who are purchasing the item that ships for free and that item alone? Well that makes things a little more difficult due to the fact that by default, whenever a customer purchases an item that has a weight of zero shipping providers will add one pound to any item that weighs less than a pound which may make the shipping and handling of those items a lot cheaper, but not truly free.
This is where Webjaguar seperates itself, the platform has a smart shipping feature that has the capability to override even the shipping provider's routine of adding a pound to all items weighing less than a pound. Resulting in a shipping and handling bill that is zero dollars and zero cents.
Before we can set up any of those features, first, we must understand how to set the item's weight equal to zero.
1. Log into the back end of your site through the Webjaguar platform.
2. From your list of options on the left bar of your screen below the Product tab select list.
3. Your product list will pop up, go ahead and search for the SKU of the item you want to have free shipping on the search bar on the left of the screen under the SKU field. Select the item.
4. The item description screen will pop up next. Scroll down and you will find the weight field. Set the weight equal to 0.00.
Now that we have the weight of the item we want to have free shipping equal to zero, we can activate the smart shipping feature.
1. To access the smart shipping feature, click on SiteInfo at the top of your screen.
2. The site info page will open up, you will notice the left bar now gives you shipping options. Select Shipping & Handling.
3. In the field called Select, make the fee based on carrier. The New Shipping Title field should be called Free Shipping or something along those lines, the New Price Cost needs to be set to 0.0. The Handling field needs to be set to Base on Weight.
Never again will you run into the problem of charging people for shipping when it should be free. Single item carts CAN have free shipping with Webjaguar!
Did you know that there is a much easier way to access your .htaccess files than going through your control panel? Here is how! By the end of this FAQ, you will know: 1. How to access hidden files from your FTP host. 2. What hidden access files are used for. 3. How to save the necessary changes to that file. Accessing your hidden plain text files is very easy to do. After you have entered into the FTP of your site. Navigate through the top bar, click on the "Server" tab. Select the option called "Force Showing Hidden Files" as seen below. Now that you know how to access the files, what do the files actually do? -.htaccess files are plain text files used to help control how visitors interact with your website. -.htaccess files block specific traffic from being able to view your site. -The files allow for you to rewrite URL's. -The files allow for you to set default pages. -The files allow for you to reconfigure account settings.
Cross Item Code: when you have quantity break discount, you can combine multiple items to take advantage of the quantity discount. For example if you are selling a dress, and the dress comes in multiple colors and sizes, and if you buy 1 to 5 price is $20, but if you buy 6 or more you get $16 price. You can buy 2 small, 2 medium and 2 large and you can get the price of $16, if you have common cross item code between those items Also consider vs Recommended Item: Also consider is an old feature that is not in use. Recommended items when customer view the item on the detail page, they can see all the recommended items tied to this sku Protected Level: Protected level, you can add a protected level to a product and only customers who are enabled to see that protected level can see this product. FOr example if you have some products that you sell only in Canada but not USA, you can protect those products, and enable only Canadian customers to see those products. Or if you have some product that is sold only for certain channel, you can do that. Or if you have some exclusive line of products, maybe new models, that you first want to make available to your VIP customers, you can use this feature. Inventory alert: N/A SiteMapPriority: this is for Google ranking, keep .5. Check google webmaster guidelines for more info Search Rank: Search rank is use to prioritize which product appear first on search result. For example you are search for Polo, and you have 2 polos in your site they will appear based on alphabetical order. But if you put a search rank, the one with lower number will appear first on the search result Royalty Points: This is old feature, that allows you to associate points to a product, and then allow customers to redeem those points after certain number into credit. At the checkout they can use the credit they have as a form of payment Field 8 ? Child Option: This is related to putting parent / children for a product... Boris, point her to a specific example product using that. this is the best way to learn the behavior
- Login to your FTP and place files into /assets/img/banner folder
- Login to your back end, click on Catalog, and click on your home page
- Edit the current file names with the files you've placed into your
<!-- Slider -->
<div id="slider" class="owl-carousel">
<div class="slide_item"><img src="/assets/img/banner/name1.jpg" class="img-responsive" alt="" /></div>
<div class="slide_item"><img src="/assets/img/banner/name2.jpg" class="img-responsive" alt="" /></div>
<div class="slide_item"><img src="/assets/img/banner/name3.jpg" class="img-responsive" alt="" /></div>
<!-- /Slider -->
4. Click update
There may come occasions where you need to add in a new size of a product or a new color. What better way than to add it into the system other than by duplicating it. It is a sure way that all product information stays uniform across children products. 1. Copy and paste the SKU you are trying to duplicate and go to your product list. 2. Click "Add Product" 3. In the product options, paste the SKU and click ""load SKU" You will now have a product identical to the SKU you wanted to copy, all that is left to do is amend the data as necessary.
When exporting, try selecting .CSV instead of Excel. This will reduce the file size that is exported. Also, only select the columns that you will need. If you do not need the category id's, recommending items, or any other columns, export to csv without them. Once you done editing your products you are able to save your sheet as an .XLS and import back as one sheet.
Note: If you are already logged in, then this button will be replaced by the "MyAccount" link.
Soon upon creating a new account, you will be activated to view the online documentation and FAQs, which contain step-by-step processes to help you manage your WebJaguar online store.
If your question is not addressed in the FAQ, feel free to submit a support ticket.
Note: For more information, refer to the FAQ "How do I submit a support ticket to AdvancedEMedia?"
From admin, click list on products, and on the right side where you see the inventory number, simply click on that number, and you will see a window to allow you to change and adjust inventory.
This history will be recorded, which means you can tell all the history of adjustment of inventory for a specific sku.
see screenshot below. let me know if you still have question.